Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mr. Marshall

Hello everyone!

Well, I haven't posted in quite a few days, but I still have time! Basically, my dad emailed me the cutest photo EVER. Some friends back in Indiana just had a new baby cow! And they named it after my boss... Dan Marshall. Ha.

Well... our friends didn't give birth to it. Their cow did. You know what I mean.

Anyways, I can't post much at the moment. I have a busy day ahead of me considering it's in fact my little sister's 13 birthday! Golly, can't say I'm too Happy about her gowing up. But, there really isn't anything I can do about, now is there? Nope.

 
Isn't she just beautiful!? I love my sis (:

So, I guess this is a big happy birthday to the cow Mr. Marshall and my darling sister Mckailah!

Have a wonderful day everyone (:
~Tay Renae

I could just cuddle that little face all day long!


                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment