Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Video!

Hello again!

Two posts in one day? From me? Unreal! But, it's happening, so savor the moment.

Well, this will be short, but I wanted to share something with you all (: On the 9th of this month, I gave the presentation for my senior project to a group of people eating little desserts. It went quite well, I have to say. All three of us - yes, our graduating class was three- did wonderful! Christina started up a business selling hair accessories, and Evan recorded a song he wrote and made a music video. And I- little Taylor Renae- presented a video I made for the book I am writing.

I just had to share it with all seven of you. (:

Here is the video. It is the very first page of my book, titled "Unbroken"

1 comment:

  1. Okay! Now you're sharing with EIGHT people. LOL I followed you over from your other blog, as per your instructions. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete